BlueStacks Android Emulator
Does the screen of your Android smartphone seem too small to offer you a fully immersive gaming experience? Does it leave you craving for a bigger and better viewing option every time?
Well, then all that you need to change this situation is an Android emulator.
What is an Android emulator?
Simply put, a software application that acts as a bridge between your Android device and computer is known as an emulator. Android emulators are used to running Android applications on a non-Android platform. So an emulator ideally provides a similar environment like your smartphone, so that you can run phone-specific apps on your computer or laptop, without even touching your smartphone
And among all the Android emulators available today, the BlueStacks Emulator is by far the best.
What is BlueStacks Android Emulator?
BlueStacks is an American tech-giant that is very well-reputed for the design and development of software that enables Android applications to run on PCs. And the best thing is probably the updates that BlueStacks has been offering, since their launch in 2009 (probably the same time when android apps were getting invented by developers).
In the latest version, i.e., BlueStacks 4, you can not only execute multiple apps on your PC without any lags, but the speed would be 6 to 8 times faster than any other mobile phone. It offers its users out-of-the-world visual effects, and thus your gaming experience turns almost real. No matter how intensive the graphics of any games or apps are it succeeds in running those owing to the layer cake technology it utilizes.
Apart from allowing you to play your favorite games on your PC, it offers live game streaming and secure connectivity with your friends on Facebook too.
How to download BlueStacks Android Emulator on Windows?
To download BlueStacks Emulator for your Windows system, the following are the system requirements:
- Your PC should have a RAM of 2GB or more.
- Availability of 4GB of disk space for storing android apps and games is mandatory.
- Your PC’s graphics drivers should be completely compatible with BlueStacks driver requirements.
- If you want to install BlueStacks in your MAC device or Windows 10 PC, only you must be an administrator on your PC.
- For Windows Vista, the PC must have at least SP2 (service pack 2) installed, whereas for Windows XP, Service Pack 3 is mandatory.
- Steps for downloading Android Emulator on your Windows PC
- Go to the official site of the Bluestacks App Player and then hit the download button.
- Wait for the downloading of the file to finish and then click and open the file.
- Now after opening up the file, the installation process would start and would continue for at least a few minutes depending upon the specifications of your pc.
- If you wish to store the installed software in a preferred location, then you can click on the customize installation option.
- After you have made optional amendments, hit the complete option to successfully accomplish the installation process.
- After this, you will see the BlueStacks 4 engine kick-starting and now you will be taken through a onetime initial setup process.
- Once you have followed this process, you will have to set your preferred language and then sign in with your existing Google account, and you are done!
- Also, read our other blog post about the latest Facebook updates.
How to download BlueStacks Android Emulator on MAC?
BlueStacks Android Emulator is also available for the MAC users. For those who use the MAC platform, the system requirements are as follows:
- Your MAC OS version at least must be Sierra or higher than that.
- Both 4 GB hard disk space and 4GB RAM is required.
- Your system must be updated with the latest graphics trends.
- Also, the latest updates from the MAC app store should be present in your system.
- Steps to download BlueStacks Android emulator on your MAC system
- To download the emulator, you will have to download.DMG file.
- After the download has finished search for the BlueStacks app on its official site and then click on the download button.
- See if the system extension has finished downloading; if yes then run the extension.
- After the setup is complete, you can now download your favorite games and apps on your Mac.
Are there any alternatives to the BlueStacks Android Emulator?
Although BlueStacks is the best emulator to run all your high-definition Android games and apps on your PC, some people might feel that it needs too large a space for storage. For them, there are some other alternatives available in the market like –
- Andy android emulator
- Droid4X Official
One can try out any of these options mentioned above. But nothing compares to the BlueStacks Android Emulator when it comes to the overall user experience. Starting from the interface and features to the viewing experience, it is for all good reasons that most people prefer the BlueStacks Emulator today.